A brief summary of Website Usage Terms and Conditions for www.cprltd.eu and www.cprtraining.eu
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term CPRltd or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Composite Projects and Resources limited (trading online and providing other services as "CPRltd"), 24 York Street, Ayr, KA8 8AZ, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 474138 The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• Items should be inspected before signing for delivery.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• Once delivered you can return the item within 7 days. Responsibility for the goods is yours until goods have been signed for by us on return to our registered address. Shipping, carriage, postage and packing costs are none refundable and we may charge a 20% handling fee.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• We reserve the right to change any price or product detail from that on the website or any correspondence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• We reserve the right to ask for payment by cheque only, at our discretion.
• We reserve the right to ask for a UK business delivery address before dispatch.
• Payment must be made before goods are dispatched.
• We reserve the right to cancel an order without notice at any point during the transaction. You will receive a full refund.
• Orders are subject to stock levels, which can change any time.
• Certain items can not be returned if unwanted.
• If you decide you do not want the item after 24 hours of purchasing the item through no fault of our own, then we may charge a card payment handling fee of up to 2%.
• By completing course purchase process, the Customer is acknowledging that he/she has read, understood and accepted these General Terms and Conditions which, together with the training description and registration documents, comprise the sole and entire Contract between the parties.
• Upon receipt of payment deposit, CPR will issue a letter of confirmation, setting out the details of the course and training facility, and, where applicable, will enrol the Customer on the relevant online training courses through online training platform.
• Cancellations of online training courses - no refund is payable for a cancellation.
• Cancellations of in-house training courses are subject to a 25% administration fee where the cancellation is made more than one calendar month before the date of the training course. No refund is payable for a cancellation made within the calendar month immediately prior to the training course – in this event the full sum shown on the invoice remains payable.
For full Terms & Conditions please inquire email@example.com.